Why You Should Attend Agile2012
As a title sponsor, we’re pumped up about the great lineup of keynote speakers and topics, one of which is “Bad-assed, double-loop learning: From Judgmental to Good Judgment.” With a name like that, how could you miss this event, presented by the Agile Alliance?
David Hussman, Alan Shalloway, Johanna Rothman, Dave Sharrock, Ellen Gottesdiener and dozens of other agile innovators will share their ideas on topics including:
- Kanban Pizza Game: The Kanban Experience for Foodies
- Scaling Agile with Multiple Teams
- Patterns for Agile Adoption and Transformation
- Building a Team Through Feedback
- High-Gravity Distributed Agile Teams
- The Nature of Software Development: Getting 20lbs. of Fantasy into a 5lb. bag
- Product Owner and the Seven Dwarves
- Understanding Agile Program and Portfolio Management
- Much more
Agile2012 takes place this year in Dallas, TX August 13-17. For info and to register: http://agile2012.agilealliance.org/program/
See you there!