A Postcard from Agile 2014 Orlando
The Agile 2014 conference in Orlando kicked off yesterday and WOW! Thank you for all the great conversations! Everyone is enjoying seeing old friends and meeting new ones in our “Agile Paradise” beached-themed booth. If you’re in Orlando, here are some highlights and reasons to come see us at the booth. If you’re not there, well… then consider this your postcard from Orlando.
Our big takeaway of this year’s show is that VersionOne not only makes scaling agile easier; we’re also making your stay in Orlando easier! As your partner in agile success, we kicked off an amazing lineup of beach-themed activities, games, swag and learning opportunities for the week:
- Dive in to our Twitter Mobile Challenge! It started with the cheap
sunglasses found in everyone’s conference bags, and will end in someone winning a GoPro HERO3+! Details are in the booth.
- Chill with Jeff Sutherland. The co-creator of Scrum will be in our booth signing rare, advanced copies of his new book: “Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time.” Come by before Wednesday and ask how to get in on Wednesday night’s raffle.
- Surf our Summer Release. Don’t miss the opportunity to see our exciting VersionOne Mobile Connect mobile team collaboration capabilities and play Estimably™, VersionOne’s new poker-style estimation game in our booth, right from your smart device. (#SDTimesLikesOurNewMobileCapabilities)
- Cruise by and take the State of Agile™. Two kiosks are set up for you to take the 2014 survey and qualify to WIN one of (9) SONOS® HiFi systems. It’s how we are celebrating our 9th year running the industry’s biggest and most widely cited survey!
- Soak up swag! We hosted frozen drink sampling last night and will do it again tomorrow 7-10 p.m., as well as hold daily raffles for: Moto360 Android Wear-Powered Watch, Margaritaville Premium Frozen Concoction Maker, Parrot® Mini Drone, and an Island Bay Dura-Weave Quilted Hammock.
So if you’re scaling agile and not sure where to start, come relax “at the beach” with us! Or just call us. We can help.